By : @TheBlogFAZ | Max Fuega
When you want to get your hair the cleanest it can be for any situation you have to sometimes go through extreme measures to get the desired results.
Below is a helpful hack that may put you on the right track for what you need, even if it is in a crunch.
YES, IT INCLUDES QUICK CLICK LINKS SO THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR INFO AND YOUR ITEMS IN ONE PLACE!
Results may vary, but nothing beats a failure like a try.
I hope you (or whoever you share this post with) gets the outcome you are seeking.
Peace & Blessings on trying to get the cleanest hair possible!
(BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE MAKING A DECISION ON USING THIS METHOD)
comp735 ™ LLC. is a creative services company. Products and services in this post will either be related to brands under the umbrella of comp735 ™ LLC. or will be based on affiliate efforts in which comp735 ™ LLC will receive compensation. We luv sharing random information to the masses, this is how we keep it inexpensive for you to enjoy. If you're feeling generous you can always feel free to contribute via CASH APP $Fuega7 | Information provided in this post are available for educational purposes only. It is always encouraged to use this information as inspiration to do your own research to ensure you are making decisions in line with your own goals and objectives. This is not intended to replace professional advice.
This process can possibly work for any hair but this is specifically for hair that has curls and coils.
Necessary Items :
HOW : (THE THOROUGH PROCESS | SHORT VERSION - scroll further down)
BEFORE ZYDOT PROCESS
- Run the water as hot as you can stand it without hurting yourself.
- Wearing the first pair of powder-free gloves, run the water (using the hose) over and through the hair once or twice (for curls and coils comb through hair with gloved hands | for locs gently separate at the hair base at a separation level that is comfortable for you and your natural hair journey).
- Remove the powder-free gloves and wash hair with the shampoo of your choice (remember clarifying / clean is more important than moisturizing) and rinse.
- Take new comb #1 and comb through hair (for locs use a 2nd pair of powder-free gloves and comb through the locs to achieve a close enough effect to the comb through).
- Take new towel #1 and dry damp hair
- Place the plastic water basin in the sink (this is to catch the dirt from your hair not water so you don't have to place it under the faucet - you will be using the hose to wash the hair instead).
- Drown the hair with the entire bottle of lemon juice from concentrate (be sure not to get in eyes or rub eyes).
- Douse the hair with about half of the box of baking soda - (while leaning over the basin) - MAKE SURE IT GETS INTO ALL OF THE CREVICE of the hair as much as possible. Be sure to lightly scratch throughout the scalp to ensure that it's getting into the roots. DO NOT SCRATCH HARD | THIS PREVENTS STINGING FOR THE ACIDIC PARTS OF THIS PROCESS
- Douse the hair with half of the bottle of organic apple cider vinegar again lightly scratching to get it it deep into the hair and to bubble up and away any surface or just below the follicle residue that may be present. Let it continue to bubble and fizz in reaction to the apple cider vinegar until you feel like you've gotten every inch of hair and scalp
- Rinse the baking soda and first half of the organic apple cider vinegar out completely. You can ring out the hair to dry it without using a towel.
- Remove the plastic water basin and dump the contents wherever you feel comfortable doing so, then with the hair in the bare sink (with nothing to catch it) massage and lightly scratch the scalp until you feel like you've gotten all of the hair and scalp and then pour the remainder of the organic apple cider vinegar on the hair and scalp (this is why you DO NOT want to scratch heavily or this will be like alcohol to an open wound - no matter what it will likely sting at some point depending on the sensitivity of your skin - but don't use any petroleum jelly in the scalp as this will be counterproductive to the process --- however, don't go beyond your limits and hurt yourself either).
- Rinse new comb #1 under hot as possible water. Get a new pair of powder-free gloves and then use it to comb thru the hair. (again if you have locs claw through the locs with gloved hands as much as possible to achieve a similar effect).
- Place plastic bag over the combed out hair only - ensuring that it is sealed in as tightly as you can stand it using large bandana #1.
- Shake out towel #1 and then wrap it tightly around the hair with the plastic bag and let it sit (minus any other products) for ONE HOUR (if you are in a time crunch the use of a shower cap and a sit-under hair dryer or steam cap has been used successfully as an alternative - but for no more than 15-30 minutes)
- After 1 hour (or the alternative time depending on which method you are doing) apply 1/2 of the Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo | DO NOT RINSE OUT THE organic apple cider vinegar they need to work simultaneously on the hair to achieve a maximum clean.
- Get 2nd plastic bag and wrap it around the hair as before but with large bandana #2 and let it sit for TWO HOURS. (If you are using one of the alternatives then at your own risk of effectiveness sit under the dryer / steam cap for the maximum allowable time based on the device's manufactured directions that you can also withstand).
- After the 2 hours (or alternative time you chose) remove the plastic bag and the towel and wash with as hot as tolerable water THOROUGHLY! (DO NOT USE COLD WATER AS IT WILL CLOSE YOUR FOLLICLES AND THE HAIR FOLLICLES NEED TO BE OPEN TO RECEIVE AS MUCH ULTRA CLEANING AS POSSIBLE).
ZYDOT PROCESS (paraphrased | still review the FULL directions provided with your purchase)
- Wash hair with remainder of Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo. Be sure to rinse and comb out with new comb #3. Rinse new comb #3 under hot as possible water.
- Apply 1 of the #1 Zydot Shampoo Packets to hair let it sit (based on directions) then rinse and comb out with new comb #3.
- Apply both of the #2 (Purifier) Zydot Shampoo Packets together to hair let it sit (based on directions) then rinse and comb out with new comb #3. Rinse new comb #3 under hot as possible water.
- Apply the other #1 Zydot Shampoo Packet to shampoo hair again let it sit (based on directions) then rinse and comb out with new comb #3. Rinse new comb #3 under hot as possible water.
- Apply both #3 (Conditioner) Zydot Packets at the same time let it sit (based on directions) then rinse and comb out with new comb #3
For the veterans of the process who just need a reminder (or if you're just in a hurry) :
- Pre-rinse hair with as hot as water as is tolerable without hurting yourself (separate hair while pre-rinsing with no product).
- Wash hair with shampoo of your choice.
- Comb through hair (new comb #1).
- Dry hair (new towel #1).
- Use lemon juice + baking soda + organic apple cider vinegar (1/2) to deep clean hair in plastic basin then pour out.
- Apply organic apple cider vinegar (other 1/2), comb thru hair and wrap with plastic bag. Then wrap towel around plastic bag (new towel #1). | suggested time 1 hour | use heating alternatives with shorter times at your own risk.
- Use Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo (1/2). Don't rinse organic apple cider vinegar. Wrap plastic bag around hair. | suggested time 2 hours | use heating alternatives with shorter times at your own risk.
- Wash with hot water (as tolerable as possible without hurting yourself).
- Wash hair with remainder of Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo. Be sure to rinse and comb out with new comb #3. Rinse new comb #3 under hot as possible water then :